Occasionally, we get a call from a patient who says they have a sore tooth or their jaw is throbbing and may need a "Root Canal." Although the term "Root Canal" is used often, the term used by dentists and Endodontists is "Root Canal Therapy" or "Endodontic Therapy".

To learn about the process of a root canal, please visit the following page:

Root Canal Therapy

You may also contact us with any questions at 281-492-6064.